We are pleased to announce that our experts Sam Kodsi, Brett Campbell, and
Shady Attalla will be featured as guest panelists on a live webinar hosted by Origin and Cause.
Date: Tuesday, November 24th, 2015 Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET
Do you have questions you have always wanted to ask a forensic expert? Would you like to gain insights from questions asked by your colleagues and peers? This FREE webinar is your chance to pick the brains of some of the most sought after Forensic Experts in Canada, from both Origin and Cause and Kodsi Forensic Engineering.
We are excited to provide you with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to submit questions anonymously, and have them answered live during our open-mic webinar.
We encourage registrants to submit questions ahead of time, as time will be limited. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com prior to the webinar.
The panel of experts, with decades of experience and various technical backgrounds, will field questions in the following disciplines:
- Accident Reconstruction
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
Some questions we have already received and will be covering include:
- In the event of a loss, what are the chances of subrogation?
- Is it possible to estimate the cost of a forensic investigation? Can you stay within my budget?
- Are you able to confirm if the damage is due to the reported cause?
- Can you tell me if the foundation of a collapsed building can be salvaged?
- Will a forensic expert be able to tell me how a collision occurred, what the cause was and what the contributing factors were?
- Can you tell me if a typical driver would have been able to avoid a collision?
- Are you able to confirm or deny if particular injuries could occur as a result of a collision?
- Can a forensic expert tell me if the building conditions contributed to injuries related to a fall?
Read more about the experts participating in the panel
(You will be redirected to OCI’s website)