Kodsi Engineering is seeking a Forensic Engineer / Collision Reconstructionist to join our team.
- Conduct forensic investigations involving motor vehicle collision reconstruction and mechanical failures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned investigations efficiently and with clear communication with client and management.
- Perform site examinations relating to vehicles/trucks and scenes.
- Preserve and document physical evidence efficiently through accurate measurements, photographs, and notes.
- Perform testing (i.e. brake/acceleration testing, day/night visibility testing, slip testing) as required.
- Download electronic data from vehicles/trucks.
- Assess the mechanical state or condition of a vehicle/truck, and diagnose mechanical failures.
- Analyze data and conduct complex calculations
- Conduct computer simulations and utilize other computer software as required.
- Prepare high quality written reports on time and within budget while ensuring appropriate peer reviews and final approval.
- Serve as an expert witness in court.
- Travel within the province and on occasion outside the province.
- Assist in developing and growing client base.
- Participate in industry events and seminars.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Credentials & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (P. Eng preferred).
- Valid G license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High level of mechanical knowledge and hands on abilities.
Renumeration:Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications
Head Office Location:Mississauga, ON
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Kodsi Engineering welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this position, please send the following to us at this email address:
- Your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those with the appropriate professional and educational profiles shall be contacted.