Kodsi Engineering is seeking an Engineer & Client Relations Specialist to join our team.
- Full Time/Part time (Flexible) position.
- Carry out business development, client relations, and sales activities within Atlantic Canada.
- Perform evidence preservation and basic forensic analysis related to motor vehicle collisions, personal injury incidents and other insurance-related losses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively develop business opportunities for firm through prospecting and networking.
- Conduct phone calls, video chats, and meetings with clients to develop relationships and acquire new business.
- Set up seminars/webinars and participate in presentations to prospective clients.
- Track and report sales activities.
- Conduct inspections of vehicles, scenes, and related evidence preservation tasks.
- Travel within the Atlantic Canada provinces.
Credentials & Experience
- Engineering or Science degree.
- Ideally be located in the greater Halifax area as work will be performed in Eastern Canada.
- Minimum 1-2 years of successful sales experience. Candidates who do not possess this must have clearly demonstrated strong competitive capabilities through other activities in order to be considered.
- Capable of being measured on various metrics, including sales activities, billable hours, etc.
- Any Forensic or Accident Reconstruction experience or education is an asset.
$25-$30/hour depending on the tasks performed plus Commission
Ideally Halifax, NS area
To apply for this position, please send the following to us at this email address:
- Your resume.
- An explanation of your successful sales experience with quantified results.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those with the appropriate professional and educational profiles shall be contacted.
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Kodsi Engineering welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.