Kodsi Engineering is seeking an Automotive Forensic / Fire Investigation Engineer to join our team.
- Perform forensic mechanical or fire investigations related to motor vehicles and/or equipment to determine the cause and origin of a fire
- Conduct related research and development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned files efficiently and with clear communication with client and management
- Perform forensic mechanical inspections of vehicles and equipment
- Conduct fire investigations to determine the cause
- Prepare reports and ensure appropriate peer reviews and final approval
- Travel within the province, and on occasion outside the province
Credentials & Experience
- 5+ years in fire investigations
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (P. Eng preferred)
- Certified by the Canadian Association of Fire Investigators (CAFI) and/or National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
- A member of the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- Experience in the Forensic Investigations Industry
- Familiar with Automotive mechanical or electrical mechanisms that can cause a fire
Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications
Head Office Location:
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer
Kodsi Engineering is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Kodsi Engineering welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this position, please send the following to us at this email address:
- Your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those with the appropriate professional and educational profiles shall be contacted.